Can you be a community energy advisor?
We are keen to talk to people who might like to help us to help others in the community make savings. No special skills or expertise are needed – we will offer and pay for training, which will take place in Botley / west Oxford.
We are looking for people who
- Are interested in how we can save energy and money, and would like to know more
- Have some understanding of electricity and gas bills
- Are happy to talk to people
Training will be free to local people who would like to help with this work. This may involve a one-day course and also some on-line reading and learning. People will receive a National Energy Action certificate.
We would ask for commitments to:
- Take the training course
- Stay in touch
- Put a few hours a month into helping others in our community.
- Help us get the message out around Botley that people can save energy and money.